Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Finally Got Good Video!!

I feel like Santa Claus right now, because I'm about to give you a glimpse of the November 11 "Brass Fireworks!" concert! I can just imagine your hands rubbing together at this very moment!

If you came to the event, you know how exciting it was....you saw the energy of the audience as they heard this incredible brass band perform musical acrobatics....yet turn around and delicately perform a tender melody.

If you missed then, then you need to kick yourself right now! But I do have the next best thing: video!

And over the next few weeks, I'll release a clip or two here and there. Not all of it, of course. We need to save some for the people that came! But it's enough to hopefully build your resolve to come next time.

And speaking of next time, you'll want to get your tickets to "O, Holy Brass!" before they sell out. As of this writing there are just 152 left.

This video is of an exciting and energetic arrangement of Bach's Toccata in D Minor. I hope you enjoy it!






J. Aaron Stanley, President
L.A. Metro Brass Band

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video and great playing - keep up the good work and well done for recognising the heritage aspect of playing! Why not organise a UK tour?!

Best Wishes from all of us at Westoe Brass Band in England www.westoeband.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Great blog you got here. I'd like to read more about that matter. The only thing I would like to see on that blog is a photo of some device.

jkavitha said...

Thank you for great information, keep posting.
Best Brass Band in Hyderabad